COS is a dry type, high speed impact type pulverizer with built-in classification mechanism. Basically, it consists of rotor equipped with pulverized blades, stator, classification structure that separates fine powder and coarse powder, and a self-circulation circuit that repulverizes coarse powder. Vortex flow generated by rotation of the rotor itself performs the classification function; therefore, power for classifier is not required. The construction is simple with excellent maintenance property.
- Pharmaceutical, Foods, Cosmetics, Chemicals, Resin, Materials for Biomass, Feed/Fertilizer, Electronic Material, Fine Chemicals
- Fine particles from several microns to several 10microns can be achieved.
- Excellent milling efficiency since coarse powder is repulverized through self-circulation.
- Excellent classification since the classification occurs at the place where particle is most dispersed just after the milling.
- Disassembly and cleaning is easy since another equipment for the classifier is not used.
- For milling of material with strong abrasion property, measurement against abrasion can be constructed.
- Inert gas purge is available.
- For milling of materials with strong abrasion property, ceramic rotor can be selected.
For type other than those above, we will design and manufacture in accordance with your request.