SPD is a single shaft type of the Nara Paddle Dryer (NPD), which has been used by various customers, as a representative groove type agitating dryer. Since the number of shaft is half compared to NPD, SPD is suitable for the operation which requires mechanical sealing under vacuum conditions. Heat transfer area as large as NPD can be obtained by the large disc diameter.
- Drying, Solvent recovery, Heating, Sterilization, Reaction, Cooling, Vacuum drying, etc.
- Material state
- Wide range of particle size and shape, such as fine powders, granules, pellets, flakes, etc.
- Equipment size is compact as the heat transfer area is large per volume.
- Residence time distribution is sharp and uniform drying is obtained.
- Operation requires small amount of carrier gas, therefore the blower size can be small. SPD shows big advantages especially in the application of inert gas circulation system for solvent recovery.
- By attaching the scrapers, it is possible to process materials with high moisture content or high viscosity.
- Operation under the vacuum condition is available; therefore SPD is able to dry materials sensitive to high temperatures.
- By using oil as a heating media, it is possible to process at high drying temperature (〜290℃).
||SPD-8 - SPD-23
||800mm - 2,300mm
|Heat Transfer Area
||30.7m2 - 280.4m2
||2.0m3 - 34m3
||7.5KW - 75KW
For type other than those above, we will design and manufacture in accordance with your request.