Hot gas is supplied from the bottom of B-FBD through the perforated plate to fluidize and dry the powder materials. Feeding, drying, and discharging processes are repeated in a batch process. There are two options in the discharging process; one is by rotating the perforated plate by a control motor and discharging all of the material into the bottom hopper. The other option is by a centrifuge stream generated by a direction type perforated plate to discharge all amount of powder from the wall of the B-FBD.
- Drying, Solvent recovery, Cooling, Heating (Crystallization), etc.
- Synthetic Resin (PVC, PP, PE, ABS, MBS, PPS, etc), food, chemical, fertilizer, feed, agrichemical, ceramics, pigment, etc.
- Reaches low moisture content with a relatively low drying temperature.
- Uniform drying is possible by controlling the residence time.
- B-FBD is suitable especially for the material which requires drying in the decreasing-rate drying zone.
- Minimized damage to the powder. Suitable for granules or crystallized materials.
- Easy operation by automatic controlling system of feeding, drying, and discharging processes.
- All of the powder materials are easily discharged. CIP is also available.
||B-FBD-0.2 - B-FBD-3.2
||0.2m - 3.2m
||0.03m2 - 8.04m2
||0.005m3 - 6.0m3
For type other than those above, we will design and manufacture in accordance with your request.